CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

IF YOU DON'T WANT A PEACEFUL LIFE,DON'T TRY TO RUIN MINE...COZ I"M TELLING YOU...YOU CAN"T....(PART2)

Where did I left off????...

Oh yeah....Just don't get me pissed off and you will see the other side of me...I really think that person needs some counselling or maybe a priest that can do an exorcism rite...because I really think that person is possessed...a disturbed soul...Well, I don't want to scare people off because of what I am saying in this entry, you know....It's just that I want to make it clear that I'm not a coward....I'm sure there are people around me who think that I am like that...You would see me cracking up some jokes and laughing heavily with my friends....that's the normal me..I don't want let these issues disturb me to death...I don't want to be confined in a mental hospital at a young age...come on....



P.S.
To the persons concerned, especially to YOU....I'm a mature person and I don't think you are acting your age...this is my first and last entry about the issue...I don't want to store up a huge amount of negative energy as possible....I think you're a big dump truck of "a word I don't want to say because it is something vulgar"...but then, things are said and done...we can't change was has happened...well,I want to avoid you and I DON'T WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH YOU ANYMORE....YOU'RE GIVING ME A HUGE AND NASTY HEADACHE,YOU KNOW...SO KILL YOURSELF,PLEASE...

2 comments:

jhong said...

kilala ko na to. di naman kami close

Anonymous said...

pano mo nakilala????