CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

I FREAKIN' LOST MY DAMN PHONE!!!!

JANUARY 15,2008, TUESDAY...

I thought i started the day with the right note.....

I thought...

I woke up late than the usual time that I was supposed to wake up coz it's our exam week...the thought of answering the exam actually gives me the creeps....well, enough about the exams...I did my usual routine every morning...I experienced the usual twists and turns of the roads going to my school....

During my journey, I was inside a jeep (UST-morayta) when IT all happened....

I was sitting beside my brother when I put my F****N Phone inside my pocket...me and my brother don't usual enter the school at the same gate because our buildings are not actually that near from each other.....so he got off the jeep first...when the jeep was approaching the gate where I normally enter..this woman rode the jeep I was in...a schoolmate of mine moved beside me but this woman parted us so she can sit between us....she was so "malikot" and all but I didn't mind her at all because my brain is full of thoughts about the exam....so when I got off the jeep, I reached for my Phone inside my pocket and It was gone....I want to think like I just put it inside my bag but when i checked it...there is no sign of my phone....i really panicked....thanks to my friend Aaron that i was able to contact my Mom about what happened....i really cried so hard that i don't care if everyone is looking at me....i don't know if im just careless or SOMEONE really stole my phone...i don't know....

It really made my mood for this day bad....as in really BAD!!!!! I hope i can move on easily....I HOPE....


P.S.

TO YOU WHO HAS MY PHONE RIGHT NOW.... i hope you're satisfied with what you got....i hope you're conscience will disturb you to death.....i hope the thought of calling me up and returning my phone will cross your intellectual mind...well, may god bless you holy soul at least....

0 comments: