CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

IF YOU DON'T WANT A PEACEFUL LIFE,DON'T TRY TO RUIN MINE...COZ I"M TELLING YOU...YOU CAN"T....(PART1)

Well, sa totoo lang....ayoko ko ng magcomment sa isang incident na nangyari...(I don't really think it's an incident, you know..)...

Feeling ko kasi planado lahat ng nangyari eh....ayoko na ring magsalita kung ano ung incident na yun for the benefit of those people who are very much involved....

The reason it took me a long time before I say my concerns in this issue is that I don't want a fight...It's not that I'm a coward not to defend myself and accept all the things that are said against me..It's just that I'm a mature person and I DEFINITELY know myself...I know that it's not true...If I add more to this, It will just make it worst...

So much for that..

I'm a Peaceful person..as much as possible I don't want to enter fights like this...I just ignore people who are definitly wasting their time in trying to put me down...I don't really get affected by the things that they say...DO THEY KNOW ME THAT WELL TO SAY THOSE THINGS??? I think not...I don't give a damn to stupid people who give me a freakin messy life...I don't want to waste my time because I have a life ahead of me...come on...I love what is happening to my life right know....I have good and loving friends, a very supportive family, a prestigious university where I am studying, and a great social life...I think they just envy me for what I have...maybe they are jealous...the advice I can give them is to SHUT UP and MAKE YOURSELVES USEFUL...for god's sake...If you will just try and make other people's lives miserable like yours, I THINK YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF ALREADY...I mean, to lessen terrorists in the world...If the time comes that the things they are saying are already and definitely below the belt...then that's the signal that I should gear up and ready myself for a war...anything, even if its just one statement, just be ready because you don't want to see me angry...YOU DON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY....YOU WILL NOT LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY....I'M DAMN SURE OF THAT...

0 comments: